We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap holidays to Morocco

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap holidays to Morocco

I have heard in the past that people have gone to Morocco for as little as £50 return (for about a 1-2 week trip) and stayed in a 3-4 star hotel for quite cheap, from UK birmingham to Morocco

is this even possible ?

Can you refer me to somewhere that is like that ?

Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap holidays to Morocco

At that price probably the modern concrete resort of Agadir. Remember that a travel company advertising a "3 to 4 star hotel" in Morocco probably means 2 star at best. Be careful with what you decide - travel agencies are notorious for over-advertising their "products".

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap holidays to Morocco

The worst advertisers I have noticed are on teletext where ridiculous prices are advertised but when you 'phone up the holidays have been mysteriously snapped up. The agent will then try to sell you "something similar" but at a higher cost.

Your intended travel dates have much to do with costs.

First thing to do is keep checking websites for cheap flights with someone like Easyjet or try Skyscanner or Flightline. Once your flight has been booked you can then start looking for a hotel; there are always cheap deals for hotels in Morocco.

Medhotels or Travel Republic are just 2 of the hudreds of hotel booking websites.

If you do not plan to go for some time then you can plan everything in advance.

3. Re: Cheap holidays to Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:20