We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

Vancouver, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

Hello! My friend and I, both females in our late twenties, will be in Morocco some time in the last two weeks of September. We want to spend about 7 days there. We're wondering if there are individuals going around the same time and would be interested in joining forces?

Our dates and itinerary are still up in the air, but for now Marrakesh, Fez, Merzouga, and Essaouira are on our radar. We're open to sharing a private guide, doing day excursions, or overnight trip to the desert. We can meet up for as many or little days as our schedule and interests will allow. Please post or private message me if you are interested.

1. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 13:28
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

watch out private messages, but try the Travelbuddy as John has suggested above reply #1.

rarely to find others interested only if your tour has collect a group for a specific Dates, in my opinion do it Yourself, or hire a driver taking you around, for your places of interests.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
5 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

Ahhhh that's too bad. My friend and I (28+30) are also two Female Canadian about to go to Marocco for the first time.

We will be there Sept 1st to - whenever... as long as we're back in Madrid for our flight home by September 16th... We won't buy our flight/ferry to Spain in advance as we're leaving ourself the freedom to come back to Europe early, if we want. If your dates change, contact me! :)

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

"Marrakesh, Fez, Merzouga, and Essaouira are on our radar".

Pushing it I'm afraid in only seven days hldlng .Two days minimum for Fes with no side excursions. a half day train travel to Marrakech. Ditto for trips from there. Three days to Merzouga and back. And a day trip to Essaouira. Very punishing travel with little time for relaxation.

Perhaps have a rethink of your itinerary. I hope that you can meet up with travelling companions though.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

Hey,

I'm interested. My boyfriend and I want to do a 4 day tour from Fez to Marrakech. We're early 20s and will be there for the last 2 weeks as well.

if you're still interested, or if anyone else is interested, in joining forces to keep the cost down, do not hesitate to contact me! I really want to do this tour but these quoted prices are just outrageous... especially when the cost in euros is converted to our poor, canadian dollar ;)

Let me know, thanks!

Edited: 31 July 2013, 01:04
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

I will be going 5 sep, three lads, hope the weather will be good

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

September will be wonderful month to travel in, the weather is cooler than August and July so much better.

Vancouver, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

Thanks everyone for your replies so far. Sorry I haven't been checking; thought I would get a notification when I get responses and just assumed no one cared :-)

JMC I've PM'd you. I think we may be there at the same time!

Yes, we've narrowed it down to Marrakech, Merzouga and Fez so we will have more time in each places. Thanks for your comment Pilobolus2011.

Anikabella I hope you have a good time in Morocco. We're doing a similar trip but going to Spain first then Morocco. Too bad our timing is reversed.

I've been reading Marrakesh Warnings and Dangers on another travel site and it's scaring me.. but I'm still really looking forward to the visit!

nz
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

Hi

I am going in September so that is great to hear,. I imagine it is really hot - what is best for warmth if it cools in the evening?

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Are you going to Morocco this September 2013?

"September

The average high temperature in September is 32 degrees Celsius with an historical range of 21 C to 43 C. The average low is 19 C with a historical range of 1 C to 27 C. This month has mostly sunny days with a 5% chance of a cloudy one."

From WEATHER INFORMATION top right of your screen. In other words even in the evening light cottons or linens are fine to wear.