We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week long stay... Ramadan

staffs
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Week long stay... Ramadan

Thinking of doing a week in Marrakesh July next year. The only dates we can go fall in Ramadan. Firstly is there enough to do for a week? I thought it was more a city break! Secondly, how much will it affect our stay with it being Ramadan?

I'm looking at it as a replacement for summer holiday. It's two adults traveling, we are also looking at a trip to Casablanca. Thanks.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,859 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week long stay... Ramadan

Hi,

For all you could want to know about Ramadan in Morocco have a look in the top questions box on the right of the page. In a week you've got plenty of time to explore the city, take a day trip into the mountains and maybe even spend one night on the coast in Essaouira for example. Personally I'd say don't bother with Casablanca as a day trip.

2. Re: Week long stay... Ramadan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 06:20