We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech

los angeles
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech

Hello everyone, I am going to Marrakesh for 5 nights and really need help to which Riad to stay and which private tour to use. I am solo traveler and still have not hotel or itinerary. I just read about

Riad Najat and thought it is nice. I never been in this part of the world and am very tired of reading and making my self more confuse of what to do and where to stay. My interest is culture and history, I can't do very adventurist thing. I don't know if I should just stay in Marrakesh or travel to other area like Atlas Mountain. Is it safe for a woman alone go to Sahara and even be in Marrakesh by myself? Please advise me.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech

See "Female Travellers - Clothing & Safety" under Top questions... at the top right of your screen for information and advice. In five days you could consider a couple of day trips - Ourgane in the High Atlas and Essaouira on the Atlantic coast are two popular destinations for example. Your riad staff/owners can advise on travel arrangements and are always knowledgeable about the city itself. As for the choice of a riad narrow down the choices listed here on TripAdvisor by using criteria such as price, location, whether English is spoken and amenities for example. Read a few reviews from previous guests but bear in mind that the majority of visitors have only stayed in one riad and therefore cannot make comparisons with other ones.

2. Re: Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2014, 06:20