We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Original Morocco Tours

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
26 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Original Morocco Tours

Have anyone used tours from Original Morocco Tours ? I didnt really find much reviews from this tour company. The contact person is Hamid.

Appreciate if anyone have used this Co before can give me some feedback as I will be going to Morocco in Dec.

Thank You

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,888 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Original Morocco Tours

In the absence of any other responses...

I've never heard of the company, but then new ones are springing up all the time.

Presumably you've used the search facility and found nothing? If so and if they are unable to provide testimonials with genuine looking email addresses that you can contact , then I suggest you find another company.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
26 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Original Morocco Tours

Tim, Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll keep this under consideration.

Sant Feliu de...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Original Morocco Tours

The Tour organized by Original Morocco is, as the company is called, original and spectacular. The attention received by Hamid were always appropriate. Never let your customers without information or support.

Perhaps only remark that in winter times would be convenient to take a sleeping bag for the night in the desert dunes of Merzouga.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,888 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Original Morocco Tours

Interested in your experiences, how is the tour original compared to those offered by other companies?

Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Original Morocco Tours

Surely you're not suggesting, Joan, that the attentive Hamid allowed you to go to the Merzouga desert for the night without a sleeping bag .... Now, that would have been very inappropriate and unsupportive!

6. Re: Original Morocco Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 06:32