We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling while 4 months pregnant to Morocco

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1 post
52 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling while 4 months pregnant to Morocco

Hi I'd like to travel Morocco for about 2 weeks or so. I've never done an organized tour but I hear that's the way to go. I'm traveling alone so I'd like to be able to meet other people as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated including the "must see". I can't do atv's or camel rides unfortunately. I also need to snack a lot and I'm wondering if that will be a problem during the long road trips.Thanks in advance!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling while 4 months pregnant to Morocco

Welcome to the Moroccan forums divegirl0104. A few people do not like being directed towards the information, advice and opinions already published here but I feel that such an attitude belittles the folk that have spent their time offering their experiences. Have a look at the green navigation bar at the top of your screen for general information and to "Top questions..) at the top right for some more specifics.

As far as your "need to snack" question goes - well, you will never be far away from food. No Moroccan is! Happy planning and return to us with any specific questions.

2. Re: Traveling while 4 months pregnant to Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:18