We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help Casablanca-Fes -Marrakesh

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
148 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary help Casablanca-Fes -Marrakesh

So I arrive late February and depart early March in and out of Casablanca . I thought I would stay the day after long flights , in Casablanca ,visit the Mosque and a couple of sights, and get e restful nights sleep. Day 2 early train to Fes, stay in fes 3nights , take early train 2:30 am (it's really a late nite train lol) and arrive in Marrakech 10:00 am . Stay in Marrakech 3nights and then train to Casablanca arriving early evening because of early flight out of Casablanca . By doing the very early train to Marrakesh and in reality sleeping on the train I don't think we will feel like we traveled so far . I just feel like if I only do one ,I will feel I missed out on the other . Am I wrong to feel this way ? If we arrive 2/23 and are there until 3/2 am I really better off just staying in one or the other ? I don't want to come home tired . I just keep reading that Marrakech is very touristy ?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary help Casablanca-Fes -Marrakesh

when people visit for only a short period of time, my advice is always to choose Marrakech or Fes and not to try and see both because there are a lot of interesting places worth visiting near each city.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
148 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary help Casablanca-Fes -Marrakesh

Thank you , I know your right to do just one, but I will regret not doing both .... So I'll do both and just have to come back again !!:)

3. Re: Itinerary help Casablanca-Fes -Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:18