We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Morocco

Solon, Ohio
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to Morocco

I am looking for a tour company that guides in Morocco. We are looking for a tour group that also allows some time to venture on our own. Any suggestions? I have been looking at Gate 1 travel, which we have used in the past. Any comments?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,407 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Morocco

Hi,

If you type Gate 1 into the search box above your post you'll find quite a lot of previously posted comments.

Solon, Ohio
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Morocco

i am looking for the same information. We have been looking at Gate 1, which we have used before. They give you down time, but also hit the highlights. At least they did in Vietnam. I am curious if 13 days or 8 days is recommended. We are considering both. we would combine the 8 day with a visit to Madrid for a couple of days.

3. Re: Travel to Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2016, 06:16