We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 night Morocco visit

Boise, ID
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
4 night Morocco visit

I'm flying into Casablanca on November 16, landing not until 530pm. I think I'll stay one night in Casa (though I'd rather continue to my real destination, it will have been already a long day of travel from Tel Aviv and the outbound flights from Casa were limited by later that evening).

On Nov 20 my outbound flight (to Lisbon) leaves at 1030.

My question is, should I spend those next 3 nights in marrakech, or Fes?

And in either case, what method would be best to get me back to Casa in plenty of time for my flight?

Many thanks, wise denizens of this forum :-)

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,908 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 night Morocco visit

You can go by train - www.oncf.ma

and for where to go - you can throw dice - both cities are interesting and both you can reach by train.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 night Morocco visit

Hi,

You really only have two days to play with as your last night should probably also be in Casablanca as you should be at the airport two hours before your departure on the 20th. Push yourself to take a late evening train to either Marrakech or Fes straight from Casablanca when you arrive (I'd say Marrakech of course ;-) so you can make the most of two full days rather than waste time travelling.

3. Re: 4 night Morocco visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 04:23