We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket price range from Casablanca to Marrakesh

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket price range from Casablanca to Marrakesh

Hi,

My flight will arrive at Casablanca at 7.30 PM and I need to be at Marrakesh as soon before midnight. The best way would be trough another flight from Casablanca to Marrakesh. I found that only Royal Air Maroc run the flight for my journey, but the ticket cost almost 900 MAD. I think it is a bit expensive. Is it a fair price? or should I wait hoping for the price to drop? :D What is the normal range for flight ticket from Casablanca to Marrakesh?

My original flight to Casablanca is from Abu Dhabi, and the journey is on this coming September

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket price range from Casablanca to Marrakesh

Perhaps an easier and less costly way is to avoid Casablanca altogether - check out flights to airports in the UK, France or Spain whose carriers fly directly to Marrakech.

Check www.expedia.com for many options. RAM has a very mixed press and has a virtual monopoly on internal flights.

2. Re: Ticket price range from Casablanca to Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 06:23