Couldn't find an answer to my query on the forums. Can someone pls help:
Here's my itinerary for next week :
Casablanca to Agadir : Departing Casablance at 2235
There's exactly 1 hr 5 mins between the two flights.
Both are Royal Air Maroc flights on the same booking PNR
1. Can I make it to the connecting flight from Casablanca to Agadir ?
2. Would I have to go through immigration at Casablanca or at Agadir ?
3. If the immigration formalities happen at Casablanca, how long would it take to clear? I am not a British national and am traveling to Morocco for the first time on a tourist visa.
4. If the immigration formalities happen at Agadir, is 1 hour enough transit time to catch my next flight?
5. Does Royal Air Maroc wait for transit passengers for the connecting flight?
5. What happens if I miss the connecting flight? I don't think Royal Air Maroc have another flight on the same night. Will they put me up in a hotel and book me on the next morning flight?
I booked my flights on a BudgetAir and didn't carefully observe the short transit time.
I'm sure someone else would have tried this itinerary before..how did it go?