We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Topic
Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a gucci leather wallet from Fes or Marrakech. The specific wallet I'm looking for is a mens brown leather guccissima wallet. Would anyone know where I could find this specifically or how much it would cost. I wouldn't want to spend more than $50USD.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

Beware - many of the brand labelled items in the souks are counterfeit, and many are very plausible. There are boutique leather stores in both Fes and Marrakech where you may find the real thing.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

In Marrakech you could try

Birkemeyer Gallery: 169 - 171, Rue Mohamed El Beqal (just of Avenue Mohammed V in Gueliz)

Tel: +212 (0) 44 524 92 97-212 (0) 44 524 69 63 - Fax:. +212 (0) 524 43 09 93

They have other outlets. Go to

www.galerie-birkemeyer.com

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,121 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

I'd go as far as to say that all branded goods in the souks are copies!

But then perhaps that is what the OP is looking for? As you certainly dont get an original Gucci for $50

Edited: 01 May 2014, 16:55
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

I wouldnt mind buying a knock off - any suggestions on where to look for the wallet im looking for and the price it would cost

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

I would not condone buying counterfeit goods but have a look at nibrika;s first sentence at post 3 above!

6. Re: Gucci Leather Wallet - Souks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:16