We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone applied Moroccan visa recently in London?

1 post
Save Topic
Anyone applied Moroccan visa recently in London?

I submitted my visa application with a special delivery envelope in person on 16th July, Visa Officer told me it needs two weeks to issue the visa. However, it's nearly three weeks but I still not received my passport. I have to go to Germany this Saturday so I must have my passport before then.

I sent three emails and made countless calls to the embassy but nobody reply or answer it, I live in Scotland so it‘s too far to visit embassy in person. Is there know what happened to Moroccan Embassy recently that caused the delay?

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone applied Moroccan visa recently in London?

Other than the end of Ramadan and the Throne Day celebration can't imagine why. I would keep calling.

2. Re: Anyone applied Moroccan visa recently in London?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:17