We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Level Contributor
1,292 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Does any one know this watering hole of fun n frolics. Where is it placed and does it rock at night

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,736 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

again never heard of it! where are you getting these random suggestions from?

Level Contributor
1,292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

A lady called Hajiba is advising me of bar logo and bar gawria near cafe flamme.i must have chatted to her in November 2015.she is on watsapp

North Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Hello Mozart......I would suggest asking this Hajiba lady contact for more information about these ( par excellence?) watering holes and more specifically precise directions to guide you to them?

Unfortunately, being a confirmed and inveterate Luddite, I have no knowledge of this Whats App thingy, apart from noting its pop up presence here and there on the internet, so can't advise you further, except maybe have another chat with her?

Another disadvantage from which I suffer in the Marrakesh watering hole directions department is my reluctance to emerge from the comfort and safety zone of Hotel Grand Tazi bar and risk venturing into the nocturnal unknown of the mean streets, but wishing you luck in your investigations......

Benny.

Level Contributor
1,292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Kaptain I endeavour to utilise my grammar school french in disursive exchanges with Hajiba. But its not easy. she is arab with a little french

North Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Hello again Mozart....if your contact is an Arab lady with paucity in the French language department, I think she would be unable to write in French, many Moroccans (in my experience) can speak the Moroccan version of French, but cannot write the language, so I think you have reached a dead end there. Maybe hop over to the Tangier forum for the latest news, lots of louche bars and nightclubs there, a walk along Avenue Pasteur late night will reveal all!...........

Benny.

Mentioned in this post
Tangier
Tangier
Tangier-Tetouan Region, Morocco
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Kaptain thank you. .Your experience in arab ladies must be immense.I note your points

Level Contributor
1,292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Nibz these two bars are specific to lady Hajiba. they are frequented by her at night and they are near cafe flamme.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,001 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Well get yourself to Café Flamme and you're close to them?!

Level Contributor
1,292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

Shim. good point. you are a true genius. thank you

10. Re: Bar n restaurant Gawria. gueliz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2017, 06:17