We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any horse riding?

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chesterfeild
Level Contributor
432 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
any horse riding?

are there any riidng places in agadir? and how much?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
18 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any horse riding?

Hi Lizzie,

I went to Agadir 2 years ago and went horse riding, there are lots of little cubby hole type shops that arrange trips and most do horse riding. I'd shop around though, my boyfriend booked ours and we didn't really go through the most attractive scenery to be honest it was in the grounds of a palace apparently but it was more like wasteland. Also make it clear when you book it if you can ride to a good standard and what you'd like to do.. When we arrived at the stables, no one could speak much English and I ended up on a ploddy horse (I have my own horse here) and boyfriend ended up on a flighty one totally unsuitable for any novice!! Try and visit the actual stables before you pay would be my tip, don't go on your own to book the trip, the local trip operators can be SCARILY pushy!

Hope that's some help

Liz x

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,302 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any horse riding?

Sunway/FST (used to do tours for Thomson/TC etc) do both camel trek and horseriding with English speaky guides.

It's more relaxed and no-one is pushy, the riding is in the Souss River area about 25 minutes away. so a bit more peaceful than on the beach.

FST/Sunway have an office on Ave Hassan II near the footie stadium and also operate from many hotels.

The cost was (and prob still is) 200Dh/€18/£15 for about 3.5 hours but on the camel trek you get mint tea and pastries. Both on done every day except Sunday.

3. Re: any horse riding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2011, 05:18