We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir in February

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
1,090 reviews
Save Topic
Agadir in February

We have just booked flights to Agadir for half term break in Feb 11.Can anyone tell me what the weather might be like? We haven't booked any accommodation yet where is best to stay ?We want a 2 bedroomed apartment preferably on the beach but near restaurants , town etc. any suggestions? Is near the marina a good place to stay.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir in February

Hi

We went in Feb half term last year (2009) and the weather was fantastic - really hot, must have been high 30s and sunny all day long. Of course there aren't as many sunshire hours as nearer the summer - but certainly from 9.30 through to 4.30 it was lovely with the hottest part around 2pm. It of course is soooo much hotter than in the UK and only 3 1/2 hours away - love to go in Feb and Oct 'cos of this reason. I am looking at the flight prices!!!

I cannot comment on apartment but search through these pages and you should find some good info - we prefer to stay in one of the resorts and not have to think about food, drink etc for the week we're there, but that's us!

Have fun

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,479 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir in February

The average high for Agadir in February is 21 degrees and the average low is 10 degrees.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
1,090 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir in February

Thanks for info hope we get weather like that , can you swim in the sea in Feb?

What resort would you recommend? Is it safe to walk around at night etc or is there a lot of hassle from people trying to sell you stuff?

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir in February

Although it states what the average is like, it is usually much hotter than that. Yep we went in the sea, it's fun as the afternoons get some wind down by the beach which helps the waves so body surfing is good!

Since our first trip which was a package with First Choice we've gone with flights from Ryan Air and accommodation either with Travel Republic or Hotels4you etc which worked out less than £900 for the 4 of us All Inclusive - bargain for a week in the sun if you ask me.

Taghazout
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir in February

Hi,

Why not strike out and enjoy a truly amazing holiday in the friendly village of Taghazout just 20 kilometres from Agadir. Plenty of restaurants and a beautiful sandy beach. Try www.taghazout.co.uk for stunning apartments right on the sea-front. Taghazout is a surfing village that has welcomed foreigners since the 1960's so although it is still a working fishing village it is tolerant and happy to have visitors.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
1,090 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Agadir in February

Thanks will check it out

Camberley Surrey
Level Contributor
114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Agadir in February

Hi jjc, thinking of going to Agadir in Feb half term but keep postponing actually booking something due to the weather not being hot! we have been to many a "Winter destination" and had rain for more than 4 days out of 7! and I keep thinking Agadir will be the same? From your experience and the low cost of your holdiay the last year you visited, what hotel did you book and what star was it,cos if its going to rain i dont want ot be caught out in a naff hotel with nothing to do again!

Any info would be good and then i may get round to actually booking somthing. Thanks in advance x

Lindsy

ps. I choose you as you live close by (Basingstoke-Camberley!) and hope for an honest reply! :-)

8. Re: Agadir in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Agadir