We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

I hope somebody can help with finding a suitable patisserie to order a wedding cake in Agadir, I was interested in Tafarnout but their website is no longer working properly! I'd like an English style wedding cake with maybe 2 tiers, sponge and iced with royal icing. I really hate fresh cream and last time I was in Agadir I struggled to find anywhere other than Tafarnout that was suitable. I would like something simple but definately sponge, maybe even chocolate but simply iced that I'm decorating with silk flowers. I not marrying till next summer but the other issue is that it will be during Ramadan, due to constraints with my leave from work. I have friends in Taghazout who can help with ordering early, if 4 weeks notice won't be sufficient. Please help it's the only obstacle apart from obtaining my paperwork, once I arrive for the wedding month, so would really appreciate any advice/support/guidance. Thank you all in advance.

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

Try Fatair el Janoub / Pâtisserie du Sud, located in Abbatoir near the local bus station.

2. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 October 2011, 16:05
3. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 14:41
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

yes and how about the new Aswak Asslam also in Talborjt area, the cakes I saw in there were out of this world, See Aswak Asslam Agadir CharlieBloggs lovely to see your back on line again our regards KNOWKATS.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

Thanks for your help, sent my fiance to Tafarnout in the end and they've quoted £600 for a 2 tier sponge cake, think something was lost in translation really, manged to find 2 email addresses, one has since bounced back but not the other, living in hope it gets a reply. All other preparations have been a breeze in comparison.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

Will ask my fiance to try the supermarket if we still have no joy with Tafarnout, otherwise may have to relent with my dream cake, thanks for the help.

7. Re: Ordering a wedding cake in Agadir for wedding in Taghazout

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:17