We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Agadir?

Auckland
5 posts
Save Topic
Apartments in Agadir?

Hello,

I will be arriving to agadir on monday 24th and I will be there for just over a week.

I currently have no accommodation and I'm looking for advice to rent an apartment somewhere near the action.

Alternatively if someone can point me to a reasonably priced hotel I can stay for A couple of days until I find the apartment of choice.

many thanks in advance

Zee

st helens
Level Contributor
713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

travelrepublic.co.uk book on here for cheap hotels and appartments,also booking.com

2. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 October 2011, 04:05
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

As you are only in Agadir for a week, I would recommend New Farah Hotel, S/C good location, good reviews, nice low price, Check out Booking.com, New Farah hotel Agadir. KNOWKATS.

Auckland
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

Guys the information you provided is brilliant!

Thank you so much. I'm going to call this number today.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

O/k Zeeaucland if you you happy with that, now click on my picture, and go for forums, See "Big Changes In Agadir" July 10 2011 and my comprehensive report, on Agadir you will find this very interesting. (unrelated) to this topic. Was very sad for us to hear about the oil spill, and our thoughts are with you all, we have been to your wonderful Island on two occasions, and always remember the jet boat,Bay of Islands,most exhilarating. The lovely welcome we had, everywhere we went. KNOWKATS.

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

you are welcome my friend

enjoy your time :)

7. Re: Apartments in Agadir?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Agadir