We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manicures

northants england
Level Contributor
103 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
manicures

I know that the Tikada Dunas has the Spa can anyone tell me if they do Manicures, which I'm sure they will, and if so how much, not sure whether to have my nails done at home or on holiday.

Not long to go now roll on next week

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: manicures

Depends on how much you pay at home. Moroccan goods and services are relatively cheap (except some brand alocholic drinks). And besides you get more Dirhams for your £ sterlings.

I would recommend you wait till you get Agadir and pamper yourself. You don't have to do it at hotel. Some outside places are even cheaper. That where modern Moroccan ladies go to.

I seem to recall passing by one such shop on Boulverard 20 Aout near a pharmacy,

There is also Diar Argan. In there you will get all sort of female beauty treatments.

I am a man, so can't comment on the rough cost for such treatment. But I would most ceratinly say that it could be as cheap as half of what you may pay at home. Especially if you don't use the hotel one.

Cheers

Cas

northants england
Level Contributor
103 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: manicures

Hi

Thanks very much will wait till I get there then it will be an extra treat. I am sure it will be cheaper there just wanted to make sure I could get it done there usually only have one for my holidays. something else to look forward too.

Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: manicures

While you there, why don't try some henna design on your hand. Some ladies hands look a piece of art with some of those designs. They are temporary and done for special occasion and you can always remove them just with water and soap.

Cheers

Cas

northants england
Level Contributor
103 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: manicures

Not something for me but thanks anyway

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: manicures

So long as you only mean a normal manicure, not gel nails and infill, you chould be ok as there are numerous salons around town as well as in the hotels. If you're after gel/silicon nails, you may have a problem, as I have yet to see a nail bar over there. Could be I've just not seen them though... I await getting shot down on this.

Jaycine x

Maidstone
Level Contributor
349 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: manicures

I'm thinking pedicure ........ first time feet have been out this year so be nice to have a bit of pampering! May see you in hotel spa!

northants england
Level Contributor
103 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: manicures

just wanted manicure as no washing dishes and cleaning for a week so thought i would give them a treat. yes travelling nan might give the feet a treat too. hope to see you there, tho how we will know each other is another thing lol this time tomorrow i will be on my way. see you soon. Maria

8. Re: manicures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations