We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in July-rubbish?????

lancs
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in July-rubbish?????

Hi. We really like the look of the Riu Palace Tikida Agadir. However can anyone comment on the weather at the end of July? Some previous reviews seem to suggest it is not that good due to a mist.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,802 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Hi,

This is one of the occasions where the search box will give you piles of previous posts from visitors who have experienced this. Type "mist" or "fog" or similar into the search box.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Im sure it will be fine , I wouldnt hesitate booking

Ripon, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Hi there, my Daughter & I are going on the 26th July.....im hoping it will be lovely weather-which im sure it will!! A bit of mist in the morning should clear in the afternoon!!

lancs
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Thanks. Where are you staying?

lancs
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Have looked at the pictures of the hotel on the Riu website. Am sold, mist or not!

lancs
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Oh dear. My friend said her mum went in July and some days the mist only cleared around lunchtime!

lancs
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Been looking more into this and have been really put off going in July!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

Do your shopping and sight seeing in the mornings and relax in the sun in the afternoons

lancs
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

I dont mind if it clears by say midday but some reviews ssy it can last up tp 2 or 3 o clock. Is that the case or not. Really love the look of the new palace Agadir and it even has wifi in the rooms for teenage so!. Its just the mist that is putting me off. We can only affoed to holiday once a year and thats why it is such a big deal for me. Sorry everyone for keep going on about it!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,802 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in July-rubbish?????

westieman-9,

You are just going to have to "bite the bullet" I'm afraid. Either book or don't. No-one can guarantee what the weather will be like during your stay. I understand your concern. A holiday is an important and expensive business but really only you can decide whether to come or not.

If you do book I sincerely hope it is fine for you!

Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations