We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Facilities at Agadir airport?

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Facilities at Agadir airport?

Hi,

Will be staying in Marrakech September but flying home from Agadir. We'll get the bus but this may mean hours hanging around the airport. Is there anything there to sustain us?

In particular, is there any sort of "business lounge" there? We are business class with BA so could use it if there is one, though the expectation is not.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Facilities at Agadir airport?

Im not sure if there is a buisness lounge at Agadir airport. I seem to recall it was a bit sparse, but had the normal shops and a few eating places

Mold, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
497 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Facilities at Agadir airport?

I haven't seen a busuness lounge but then i always travel ryanair. There is a proper restaurant which only opens at meal times landside but fewer facilities airside. All in all I find it a pleasanter airport to hang round than Marrakech which has no restaurant. The free toilets actually are in Agadir; atendants refuse tips rather than soliciting them as in Marrakech.

Perth
Level Contributor
19 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Facilities at Agadir airport?

I know this is too late, however for the benefit of others seeking the same - when you check in staff will hand you a pass for the lounge (contract lounge operated by Swissports). It's very basic and doesn't have much on offer (free water / tea / sweets) however is a decent size and nice enough to relax in.

4. Re: Facilities at Agadir airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 05:16