We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation for hotel with children

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cumbria england
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation for hotel with children

hi can anyone recommend a good hotel in agadir, will be travelling with our 2year old daughter so want to book a package somewhere child friendly with goods pools etc and good food!!!

thanks in advance

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

The Caribbean Village is reputed to have ideal facilities for families with children.

Read reviews in the Hotels section and contact posters directly if you have any specific concerns.

Regards

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

I would also suggest CV, but my concern would be if your 2 year old still required a buggy.

The complex is large with a lot of steps, and although ramps are available, they are not always obvious and can be alittle steep.

Hotel has 4 pools, some warmer than others, and some get to quite a depth, great for me - again concerns about your young one.

That said, I would personally take a 2 year old here with no concerns. The animation team are great with kids, and I do find that the complex caters for all ages. Definately has more child friendly facilities than some other hotels in Agadir.

Please be aware that the Ice cream shop at CV is a stand alone business, therefore not part of the AI package. It can add up abit if a daily occurance.

The hotel complex also includes the Pueblo Tamlelt, and this can sometimes come up cheaper than CV, though all facilities are shared. Each side of the hotel has it's fans.

Hope this helps

Jaycine

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
364 posts
755 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

Reddress

I agree with the comments above, the combined complex of CV and Puebl Tamlelt is brilliant for kids with plenty of facilities, entertainment, pools and areas where you can relax also. It also has speciality restaurants which over a very good range of choice as well as the main restaurant area. The issue of the steps is important and there are less in the CV side, but as Jaycine points out you might get a better deal with the Tamlelt end. It's a really good complex. Whatever you choose have a great time.

cumbria england
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

thankyou i have looked at the CV but concerned that there is no air con in the rooms which i think would be a problem in such a hot country with a young child. My problem is there are too many to choose from!!!, and i am so indecisive..... i am now looking at the holiday village manar in tunisia lol.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

You haven't mentioned when you are planning to go. If it is anytime between November and April I don't think you will need aircon unless to warm up the room.

cumbria england
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

looking at september so expecting it will still be hot then. I have been in november too tho and have still had some hot days then too.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

September next year? You do like to book early. I've never understood the practice of booking a year in advance.

cumbria england
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

when you have a child and you have a specific place in mind its always best to book early or you could get disapointed. also when you have to book time off work you are restricted to the dates you can go. there are often discounts for early booking and and free child places go quickly!

most people i know book one year for the next for these many reasons.

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

I agree about booking in advance, especially if you have small children. Even without it can be worth it. I think my record is 16 months ahead of departure, albeitthat wasn't Agadir LOL.

I have been in September, and didn't need the AC in the room - and I like to sleep in a cool room.

Last two rooms I had at the CV had AC, and reports are that the number of rooms with it are improving. I got mine without actually asking for it.

AC units that I have had in Agadir have been noisy too, so you'd need to trade off the ability to sleep with noise.

In sept, the complex will not be at capacity, so you should be able to get an appropriate room.

Jaycine

10. Re: recommendation for hotel with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:17