We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hull, England.
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

Me and the Mrs thinking of booking for Aug 2013 and wondered if you could help with few Qs.

Im positive the hotel is a lovely one being new, however particularly wanted to know how the sea and the beach is...Is there a beach and pool bar to hydrate, is the sea clear and any good for possible snorkelling? and is there loungers and shade available for beach and pool?

Mosqitoes - are they a major issue?

Is there a 24 hr snack/drink bar in case you mean meal times

many kind thanks :)

London
Level Contributor
93 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

I didn't go in the sea, so not sure about snorkeling, but the beach does have sun loungers on it for guests of the hotel to use. There isn't a beach bar, you'd need to take drinks from the pool to the beach.

I went in October and there was hardly anyone on the beach loungers, they were all by the pool. There are lots of shades round the pool so you can escape the sun.

Mosquitoes....I got a few bites in the evening, which were probably my own fault as I slept with the doors open to hear the sound of the sea.

There isn't a 24hr snack bar,/bar in the hotel, I can't remember about room service, but there are fridges in the room where you could store drinks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

Russell

I can't comment on the inside of hotel. But when I passed it it looks great. It is grand, splendid and luxurious.and letterally on the beach. It has its own cornered off section on the beach with free sunloungers and shades.

August is a very hot month in Agadir, The beach will well over crowded with both tourists and locals. The extreme heat does attract a lot of insect including mosquitos. You would defenitrly need to apply a lot os insect repelent.

Snokerling is not a thing you would notice. The water is not clear enough and there are no coral reefs. You best bet would be to go on a deep sea diving excursion.

Let us know if anything else

Cheers

Cas

Hull, England.
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

Thanks for your comments :)

Sounds lovely and luxurious and will possibly book, also the short flight is enticing as usually go to Cuba!

We are easily pleased but do love the beach and sea, is the pool close to the beach?

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

Yes, basically there is just the beach promenade in between.

5. Re: Hotel Riu Palace Tikida Agadir - beach/pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 06:15