We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

Im going on Monday staying at Riu Titika Dunas, is there many places to book this trip? And what sort of price is this? Thomson do the trip but i tend to avoid booking in this way as they are usually more expensive.

Thanks Kathryn xx

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,281 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

Stick 'marrakech trip' into the Agadir forum search box and you'll find lots of previous posts. The cheapest way to do this is to buy a Marrakech guide book and travel on the ordinary CTM coaches.

Personally I'd recommend an overnight stop rather than a rushed tarmac pounding day trip.

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
Souss-Massa-Draa Region, Morocco
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
461 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

Hi Kathryn

Check out the post ' Spending Money' on this page I listed a Thomson's excursion and the price. Several others have added good comments.

We are also going on Monday flying from Manchester.

Have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

This article shows the trips which are on offer from Agadir: tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293731-c120434/Aga…

Marrakech is easy to do if you are feeling brave and don't mind getting the coach with Supratours or CTM, thousands do this and you can choose your own return time or stay overnight (highly recommended).

All hotels have an advertising point where tour operators offer trips. It is not the hotel which offers trips but authorised tour operators. The above article quotes typical prices but these have probably risen slightly due to increased fuel costs.

There are also privately run operators on busy roads such as Bvd du 20 Aout, one of the three main roads where tourist hotels are situated.

I have a map of Agadir, if you are interested then click my name and give me your e-mail.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Agadir
Agadir
Souss-Massa-Draa Region, Morocco
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

Thank you for your replies!! Xx

5. Re: Marrakech day trip, who to book with please??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 05:18