We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post office in Agadir

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Post office in Agadir

Hi

I need a friend to send me some post whilst I will be in Agadir next month. Is there a post office or somewhere that it could be sent? I don't think I will be able to receive post in my hotel/apartment.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,788 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post office in Agadir

The simplest solution is to have the post sent to your hotel with an envelope inside the outside envelope addressed to you.

If you want if sent to the main post office you need the poste restante service, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poste_restante

Details for Agadir at frommers.com/destinations/…3975020157.html

Perhaps someone will jump in and give the exact format of the address that should be given, e.g.

M. John Smith, Poste restant , La Poste, Prince Sidi Mohammed, Agadir 800??, Morocco

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Post office in Agadir

Thanks!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,304 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Post office in Agadir

I understand from a post long ago by tangergirl that you can have post redirected from UK to wherever you are in Morocco by prior arrangement.

I surprise myself at the powers of my memory! Read this, it may help:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k2…

4. Re: Post office in Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Agadir