We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First holiday abroad!

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
First holiday abroad!

Hi!

I'm going away for 5 nights with my bf in Nov and it's my first time abroad! We're looking at staying in Agadir, but have no idea where to stay. So really just looking for some suggestions.

We're both 21 and have a budget of approx £400 each (including flights), looking for a bed and breakfast type hotel as we want to explore the area and its restaurants.

Thanks in advance!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First holiday abroad!

Natalie, understand your need to explore, but for around £550 each for a week in November from Gatwick you could stay at the Riu Palace Tikida - that's flights, transfers & all inclusive!! As it's your first holiday you would be bowled over by this hotel & you could opt out of some meals & still explore. The Riu Dunas & the Riu Beach (Both all inc) come in at around £450.

I appreciate that you're young & want to see the sights (We're old & still want to see the sights!) But, just a heads up, we struggled to spend £50 the week we were there & we did get out & about. So my advice would be to look at your budget as a whole & seriously look at these hotels.

They are all adjacent to the sea front promenade. Yes I'm sure you could get far cheaper B&B but factor in how much you would then spend on food & drinks?!

Enjoy the planning :)

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,209 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First holiday abroad!

Hi,

Welcome to the forums. Just wondering why you have chosen Agadir for your first foreign holiday?

Edited: 04 April 2013, 22:22
3. Re: First holiday abroad!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 06:16