We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir tours

Roswell, GA
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Agadir tours

We will be in Agadir for a day on a cruise stop. Where can I find a list of possible tours. I'm interested in 1/2 day to Touradant.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir tours

if you go to touradant make sure you get a guide whos good in English the one we got was worst than useless our tour consisted of no info then walk in a circle to a shop to try and sell us stuff(at inflated prices) and repeat we found the souk in Agadir better we did go into paradise valley from Agadir on a half day trip the scenery was stunning and you have a meal whilst there

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir tours

I would expect the cruise ship to have tours already lined up for those pasengers who may be interested.

If not interested in this option, there will be a willing taxi driver close by who will act as driver and tour guide for Taroudant.

You will have to agree a fare with the driver but there are a few warnings you should consider beforehand.

When you arrive at your destination the driver may drop you off at a pre-arranged point such as a herbalist, carpet or souvenir shop. It is best to avoid such as they will charge much higher prices than if you were to shop around. If you want to go it alone then be sure the driver is aware that you don't want his sevices other than to drive you to and from Taroudant. He may also advise where you should eat. Again this will mean he gets a commisision from each stop he recommends and you pay more than you should. You must arange with him a suitable pick-up point for the return journey.

Taroudant is easy to get around once you are within the medina so just take it easy.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir tours

check out this thread on the same subject which was started the other day

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293731-i9519-k6…

Agadir city Morocco
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir tours

There is quickly sightseeing of Agadir city and take road to Taroudant city quickly visit then going to Tiout Oasis and coming back to Agadir

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
4,803 posts
533 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir tours

I have been to Agadir from Ireland many times and always use the same taxi driver when I get there for tours and trips. He speaks good English and always looks after me well. Friends of mine also used him off a cruise for a trip to Taroudant and they were very happy with him also. If there's anything I can do to help, please just ask.

6. Re: Agadir tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agadir