We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

We are staying in the Residence Intouriste Hotel , do we have any veiws on this hotel ( i have read the mixed reveiws ) .. Also does anyone know if or what they might have going on for Xmas / NYE ..I have e/mailed them but had no response !

Manhattan, Kansas
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

if they don"t have a party , you can book for a cheap one in a restaurant or a club , so many famous hotels offer the 31/12 night party tickets .

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,063 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

I stayed here for 1 night back in June of this year. Unfortunately the hotel is not situated in a great place. There is very little going on around the hotel as in no shops, bars or restaurants. There is also presently (December 2013) a lot of building still going on all around the hotel. If there is no festivities planned in the hotel itself most other hotels have functions planned and you can just book with them if required. If you want/need anything further just ask.

Manhattan, Kansas
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

how was your stay there ??

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

Our stay was fabulous

5. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations