We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Excursions

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Private Excursions

Can anyone recommend any private companies that do excursions from Agadir?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Excursions

Hi,

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g293731-Activiti…

From the things to do tab at the top of the page might give you some ideas.

Fes, Morocco
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Excursions

recommending a company will be not good because that gonna be a kind of advertising , please at the link you see in shimmin2robertson post

Good luck

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Excursions

Agree with Matt. Your best bet is to ask at your hotel!!

Cheers

Cas

Essaouira, Morocco
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Excursions

in hotel myabe the stuff will look for a comission , happens to me in my first time , is better to deal directly with a local tour company to avoid any scam .

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,297 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Excursions

Check in the hotel lobby area of who offers excursions. For Brits it will be Thomson, First Chjoice and Sunway which is an Irish company.

They will certainly be able to offer private tours, not just groups tours. Staff in hotels will more than likely just recommend a friend of dubious credentials.

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Excursions

Just come back from Agadir Most companies will try ripping you off, however try Cote D'Azur Travel offer all excursions at low rates

Khadija is the Rep we dealt with 00212 661 098 904

Fes, Morocco
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Excursions

LX1986 , advertising is forbidden here , i wish really this topic will be closed as soon as possible , that so much touting will begin .

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,297 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Excursions

I reported this one to TA almost 24 hours ago but somnetimes they choose not to act.

UK
Level Contributor
579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Excursions

Unbiased opinions of respected members are more than welcome IMO. I can tell the difference between a recommendation and an advert and have never been disappointed elsewhere

10. Re: Private Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 15:05