We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

dublin ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

We are due to arrive in Agadir around 7.30pm and would like to know the best way to get to our hotel in Agadir. The hotel offers a service but I see from their website it costs €160 each way Other Riads offer around about €70 -90. Would appreciate any help.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

I assume you meant your hotel in Essaouira? If so, the prices you have been quoted are well over inflated. The normal price for a taxi in to Agadir centre is usually 200 Dirhams (€20) and from what I know you would easily get a taxi from the centre to Essaouria for the same price or less. You can negotiate a price with a Grand Taxi Driver at the airport to take you all the way or I can recommend someone if you thought it would help?

Edited: 21 February 2014, 18:20
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

OMG ...... Apologies, I totally misread your post. My total apologies in relation to the cost as I was thinking of Taghazout which is not far from Agadir. I can still get you a quote if you like? Sorry (and I haven't even been drinking) :P Essaouira is about a 3 hour drive btw.

Edited: 21 February 2014, 18:25
dublin ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

Yes, sorry my message was misleading! We want to get from Agadir Airport to Essouria. We arrive around 7.30pm. Yes would be interested if you have a contact.Many thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

roisin7, check you private messages.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,450 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

A taxi from the airport to Essaouira should be in the region of €80 but add about 50% for late night travel.

If you wait until you arrive at Al Massira (Agadir's airport) you can check the rates which should still be displayed near the exit doors of the airport to get an acurate figure.

If you book online or through these forums then you may be taking a chance on paying more.

dublin ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

Thank you for the help.

7. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 01:11
8. Re: how to get from Agadir airport to Essouiria arriving late

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations