We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir to Paradise Valley

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Agadir to Paradise Valley

Hello,

Just been looking at Paradise Valley and I will be staying in Agadir, how far is it from Agadir and are there any day trips that go here? As I really would like to go :)

All help appreciated.

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,063 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

JoanneCottee, lots of the tour operators in the hotels will have planned organised coach tours to Paradise Valley with set itineraries. I'm sure most if not all of the local tour operators (or touts) will also organise a trip for you. We hired a taxi driver to bring us for the day and did our own itinerary as we didn't want to have 15 minutes here and then move on for another 15 minutes there. It's well worth the visit with some fantastic scenery along the trip. I'm not sure how far it is (I'd say you could get there in an hour) as I said we took it easy as we weren't held to a schedule and took our time.

Edited: 28 February 2014, 14:20
Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

Oh great thank you, that sounds brilliant, taking a taxi sounds like a good option... but is it expensive? Do they wait for you also?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,063 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

I'll send you a private mail.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,484 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

The price involved may be of interest to other members so why not post it on the forum?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,063 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

I have explained to the poster in a private message what my experience was, as I think I am entitled to do so. If I felt the need to or it had relevance I would have posted it on the forum and not needed your advice or guidance on the matter.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,484 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

Posting on the open forum that you can offer advice then resorting to insisting on a private message to share that information (about the simple question of what this day out costs) seems a little uncharitable to the other members who could benefit from your experience. Have you posted a review of the day trip so that others can share?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,063 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

Just to correct you, I answered a topic posted on the open forum based on an individual experience I had. The original poster came back with an interest and a second question that was directly addressed to myself. I think therefore I am entitled to answer her directly if I so choose. If other members wish to post questions that I can help them with I will gladly answer them if I feel it would be of help and not just to run up my post figures. If I had posted about my trip I'm sure you would have looked it up by now and I would have directed the original poster to view it also, so the answer to your question is no.

8. Re: Agadir to Paradise Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations