We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOM Flight 356 Gatwick-Agadir August 2014

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
579 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
TOM Flight 356 Gatwick-Agadir August 2014

We recently received an email from First Choice informing us that our flight times had been brought forward from 1750 to 1620, which was actually an improvement because it means arriving at the hotel around 2200 rather than 2330, and we will also arrive back at a more sensible hour. However, we need to travel to London by train and need to time it to catch our connection to Gatwick with plenty time to spare (rather 2 hours early than 5 minutes late as I always say, unless it's a work trip). The train tickets go on sale in May and I want to get in early to get the best prices - worked a treat last year. Can I be sure that the times won't change again? is this a once a season thing or do they tend to change the flights to Morocco at short notice? Not something I've ever noticed before. I asked First Choice and the reply was admittedly correct, apart from the spelling of Agadir, but actually useless:

"Thanks for your email about your holiday to Morocco.

The up to date flight times for your holiday are:

Outbound Flight:

Departure date: 11th of August 2014

Flight number: TOM356

Departure airport: London Gatwick

Departure time: 1620

Destination airport: Adadir

Arrival time: 2010

Inbound Flight:

Departure date: 25th of August 2014

Flight number: TOM357

Departure airport: Adadir

Departure time: 2110

Destination airport: London Gatwick

Arrival time: 0045 (26th of August 2014)

The final times for your flights will be shown on your ticket. Your ticket will be issued around 2-4 weeks before you travel.

You can logon to my.firstchoice.co.uk and see our suggested holiday checklist to ensure you have everything before you go.

I hope this answers your query, however if you have any other questions then please get back in touch. I hope you have a lovely holiday in Club hotel Riu Tikida Dunas."

Edited: 04 March 2014, 19:46
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOM Flight 356 Gatwick-Agadir August 2014

"Can I be sure that the times won't change again?"

Can't be guaranteed as airlines are permitted to change schedules, however it is highly unlikely that they would change it twice.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TOM Flight 356 Gatwick-Agadir August 2014

Nick66

I will agree with Nibrika. Very unlikeyly that the times would change again!!!I f I were you I won't panic!

Cas

3. Re: TOM Flight 356 Gatwick-Agadir August 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:28