We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gyms

I know there been a few other posts about gyms but none really helpful. Anyway am looking for a local gym not a hotel one I agadir with enough equipment preferably cardio to allow me to keep to my routine. Am not a jogger so don't fancy jogging up and down the beach every day. An address and idea of costs would be appreciated

Thank you in advance

John

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms

I'm not aware of any independent gymnasia not associated with the AI hotel complexes. Many of the hotels allow use of their facilities to non-residents for a fee. This will depend on the facilities on offer.

manchester
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyms

Hi John

There is a good gym that I use when I'm in Agadir. It's over the road from the mosque lebnan (sp) next to the taxi rank (2 mins from Uniprix). The entrance is on the central market side and you go downstairs. Its mostly weights and machines but does have running machines.

It cost 20dh per session. The opening times are abit strange so you'll need to go round and get a timetable.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyms

Thanks for that,I will check it out

John

4. Re: Gyms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations