We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
541 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

Hi we booked the above hotel about 6mths ago, due to go all inclusive may, I have recently been reading a lot of bad reviews about this hotel. Are they to be believed? Can anyone give us an update please. The site we booked with offers a free cancellation within 3 days of going, shall we stick with it or change hotels. Thanks

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,475 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

Hi,

The reviews on TA are mixed, some very good, some not so good. Try writing to a few of each type of reviewer via their profiles with specific questions which concern you.

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
541 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

OK will do, thanks for your reply.

st helens
Level Contributor
716 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

for the price youve probably paid,,it will be tthe best hol ever,,if you want 5 star ,dont go,,if you like friendly,fun holiday its the best place,,people go bak time and again,,so go and enjoy,,unless your a moaner bout the littlest things

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

Please also check out the reviews for the Caribbean village agador, as this hotel is the rooms on the other side of the complex, and shares every single facility although it does check in at it's own reception, which is probably more authentic, than the 'posher' CV reception.

All reviews are about what is there for both hotels, and so long as you are expecting 3* AI north Africa you will have a great time - if you are looking for something to compare to Sandals in the Caribbean, then you may be disappointed until you look at what you paid, and what they charge.

I wouldn't hesitate to book either hotel, each has it's own fans - I'd be the first to admit that my favourite room here would be rejected by a lot of holidaymakers... but it works in my world.

Best advice I can give you is one - if you are not happy with your room, ask to see another, 2 give the hotel a chance.

I hope you do enjoy your hols, please let us know when you return.

Jaycine x

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
541 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

Hi Thank you both for your replies,think I will stick with Hotel and give it a whirl rather than cancel, cheers.

6. Re: El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations