We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pregnant in morocco

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pregnant in morocco

Hi all,

I've just found out I'm pregnant and I'm going to be going to agadir (beach albatros hotel) on Saturday!!

Any advice on what to eat and not eat?

Will it be safe enough for me out there?

Thanks x

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pregnant in morocco

Consult your health professional in Liverpool before departure. A general travel forum is no substitute for professional medical advice as it depends on so many personal factors pertaining to yourself..

st helens
Level Contributor
713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pregnant in morocco

dont worry,,food is fresh and delicious,,iv stayed at this hotel too,,no problem

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pregnant in morocco

Thanks Debbie.

Think I might just stay away from the salads etc.

Did you find the hotel nice? There are so many mixed reviews at the moment x

st helens
Level Contributor
713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pregnant in morocco

hi yes the hotel is nice and very central,,i wouldnt worry to much bout the salads in the hotel,,the food was lovely

5. Re: Pregnant in morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations