We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in september

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
73 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in september

Thinking of going agadir in september, whats the average temp in the day?. Is it hot?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,415 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in september

Just looking at the section "Top questions about Agadir" (above right on my screen) I can see two topics entitled "When is the best time to visit?" and "Weather Information".

Both have details and links on what weather one may expect in Agadir.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in september

I went a few years ago around the 10th October and the weather was beautiful, around 25 I would say. We had one day where the clouds came down and there was a strange mist that lasted all day and cleared in the evening. Hope this helps.

Old Coulsdon
Level Contributor
199 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in september

Hi we went at the end of September last year and the weather was perfect for us, lovely warm and sunny (none of the dreaded sea mist you read about!) Not too hot and the evening temperature was good too, we enjoyed Agadir so much that we're going again at the same time this year.

Old Coulsdon
Level Contributor
199 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in september

Hi we went at the end of September last year and the weather was perfect for us, lovely warm and sunny (none of the dreaded sea mist you read about!) Not too hot and the evening temperature was good too, we enjoyed Agadir so much that we're going again at the same time this year.

Edited: 05 June 2014, 08:11
5. Re: Weather in september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations