We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir to marrakech day trip?

Bexley, Kent
Level Contributor
818 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Agadir to marrakech day trip?

Hi there

Is it possible to travel from agadir to marrakech on a day trip or excursion. If so how much and how? Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,450 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

Yes it is and a popular day trip it is too.

There are different ways to go, with a guide, as part of a tour group, do-it-yourself.

I personally recommend the latter as you are not tied to going where the guide wants you to go. Even on organised trips you are invariably dragged in to herbalists and carpet sellers which is a drain on valuable time.

Read this page and then ask again if you are uncertain: tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293731-c120434/Aga…

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,663 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

Hi,

Really Marrakech isn't a day trip destination. There is just too much to see and experience and most importantly day trippers don't tend to be able to enjoy Djemma al Fna at night which one of the major reasons to visit Marrakech. An overnight stay would allow you to see more if you have the time.

Bexley, Kent
Level Contributor
818 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

You've both been very helpful. Thankyou :) do you think it's something I could book at my hotel ?

Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

I'd be very surprised indeed if your hotel was not able to help you with this. Why not ask them and see what they say?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,450 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

Don't fancy the d-i-y version? is will be far more rewarding and is so easy to do, even for a Morocco novice.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

it is possible i have done it once and i think it was really FUN for futher questions PM me and i will give you the right contacts , with a big set of choices !

Bexley, Kent
Level Contributor
818 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

Thankyou all very much I am going to look into doing it myself :-)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,450 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

I would advise you advoid the offer of PM'ing anyone for "the right contacts" as I suspect this will involve guides or drivers who may not have your best interests at heart.

9. Re: Agadir to marrakech day trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations