We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

Tallinn, Estonia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

Hello!

We plan to make 1-2-3 hours trips on a sailing yacht in Agadir. Price will be appr. 15€ per person per hour. Guys, can you please tell me, will you be interested in such experience?

Leicester
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

I might be interested actually

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

We would be very interested :)

cork
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

Yes count me in for sure..... such activities are very hard to find in Agadir.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,451 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

I would not go so far as to say such activities are very hard to find in Agadir in fact boat trips are very popular and several operators offer these either by boat or catamaran from the marina.

The exception are winter months when some operators choose not to go out.

Information can be found at any of the independent operators along the main roads of Agadir's tourist sector (Bvd du 20 Aout for example) or within hotels.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

Vazique you have any info regarding this as we are going in a few weeks and would like to look at this before we go. Thanks

Level Contributor
574 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

hi! can you give us the name (and perhaps email address) of any recommended day-sail from agadir. we are 2 people but can arrange to have as many as 12 people.

7. Re: Agadir yacht trips - are you interested?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2016, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations