We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight times

Sutton in Ashfield...
Level Contributor
429 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Flight times

Hi

Might seem a bit dumb here but we fly on sat with monarch and flight time is 3 hour however coming back 2 week later it's 5 hours, been searching the net but says no time difference also the TA I booked with says no time diff but cannot give me explanation as to why it's 2 hour longer on return .

Sue

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,722 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight times

You don't say which dates you fly either direction. It may be related to the fact that Morocco and the UK change their clocks from Summer Time to GMT at different times.

Time and Date are a good website for checking on time changes. http://www.timeanddate.com/

Sutton in Ashfield...
Level Contributor
429 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight times

Sorry , we fly this sat 30th and come back 13th September .

Sue

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
4,805 posts
533 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight times

Agadir is generally regarded as a 4 hour flight from Dublin, so I'm not sure how it can be done in 3 hours from the UK? If there is a time difference then this could explain the times you have been quoted (but it would still be a 4 hour flight) if that makes sense? lol

Harbottle, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight times

The flight from Manchester ZB3928 is 4 hrs 10 mins. Outbound 6.45am. Arrive Agadir 10.55am. From Agadir ZB3929 is 3hrs 55mins. Depart 11.45am. Arrive Manchester 15.40pm. It's always slightly quicker coming home. Enjoy your stay. X

Sutton in Ashfield...
Level Contributor
429 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight times

Thanks for both your replies I have had email today confirming the flight times you have quoted me ,different to the original ones .

Thanks again Sue

6. Re: Flight times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Agadir