We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in April

UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
55 reviews
weather in April

We are thinking about spending 7-10 days in Casablanca towards the end of April but wondered what the weather will be like during the day. Average temperatures on various websites look low at around 17 degrees but this obviously includes night temperatiures too. We are looking for some winter sun and relaxation by day...could anyone tell me what the daily temperatures are typically like, the average hours of sun per day and whether it will be warm enough to sit by the pool and perhaps a swim?

Many thanks in advance

Casa
Level Contributor
26 posts
1. Re: weather in April

I am sure you could relax by the pool and do some sunbathing but I am not sure whether you will actually want to swim. The weather in Morocco has been so unpredictable that I would suggest you pack your costume. It will definitely be sunny and it could be hot in the middle of the day. You will still need a jacket in the evening.

But why are you spending so long in Casa? It is only worth it if you are visiting friends there - otherwise I suggest you go to Rabat and Marrakesh. Essaouira is still chilly in April.

UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: weather in April

Many thanks for your response. We were going to try the new Kerzner resort - the Mazagan on the coast. However I think we will consider Marrakesh instead for better weather. I don't want to spend 10 days in Casablanca if the weather is unpredictable.

new york
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: weather in April

Magazan Beach Resort - going there late March this year - have you heard any first hand reports ?

Jersey, CI
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
4. Re: weather in April

We have just returned and the weather was very unpreditable... also you will be pleased you didnt stay at the Mazagan as the service is poor, it is very remote as you need a taxi for everywhere and the management at reception were particulary ineffective... I was very disappointed in the hotel service although the hotel itself is beautiful. I hope you have a great time in Marakesh... I will be going there from now on...

5. Re: weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2010, 05:16