We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Egypt
5 posts
Save Topic
Help

Just need your help in, i am going to Casablanca soon with my boyfriend

Booked in a five stars hotel, a double room and just need to know is there any doubts we will be stopped for we dont have marriage certificate.

Or, How it goes there

The amount of money i should pay, I believe its saled already:(:(:(

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,209 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help

Hi,

Loads of previously posted information on the subject;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k430…

If this particular thread doesn't help type "unmarried couples" into the search box in the Morocco forum.

I don't understand your last sentence?

Egypt
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help

The hotel took the amount already from my CC. And its non refundable:(

Egypt
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help

The hotel took the amount already from my CC. And its non refundable:(

4. Re: Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 15:46
5. Re: Help

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Egypt
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help

No i didnt put both names.. What do u mean by Stundenhotels?!!

No we are not alike:(

Egypt
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Help

No will be going on December..

8. Re: Help

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
611 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help

DO NOT PANIC!! agree with John W, Front desk in high end hotels do not bother generally. Look forward your trip, you will be fine.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Help

I believe that if you are an Egyptian national (or a national of a North African or Middle Eastern country) then you may have to pay for separate rooms.