We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

I arrive in Casablanca at 1.50PM and will be staying at the Casablanca City Centre Novotel which I am told is within easy walking distance of Casa Port station. Can I take the train from the airport to get directly to Casa Port? If so will I need to change trains?

Thanks.

1. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 09:47
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

Thank you very much John for your prompt reply.

3. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 09:47
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

Thanks again John. It almost sounds like it would a lot faster to take the train to Casa Voyageur and then a petit taxi to Novotel.

5. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 September 2013, 17:05
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

Get a Taxi much easier than complicated yourself for buses and trains.

The taxi will take you to your hotel and expect to pay more than 50 Dirhams.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

Thank you all for your help.

Oran, Algeria
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

I arrive in Casablanca and will be staying at the Casablanca City Centre IBIS which I think have to go to Casa Port station. Can I take the train from the airport to get directly to Casa Port?

Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,699 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

No you cant, the train goes to Casa Voyageur station from the airport so you have to change to goto Casa Port - just read the advice already given in this thread

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting from Mohamed V airport to Casa Port

Hi,

Need quick info and help.

what time is the last train from airport to Casa Voyageur?

I am arriving next week at 9:25 pm and might take 1 hr. to come out of airport so should be 10pm+, can anyone suggest what options will I have to reach Casa Voyageur?

Many thanks