We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Casablanca to Chef Chaouen

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
6 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Casablanca to Chef Chaouen

We are landing in Casablanca and then take the bus to Chef Chaouen. I see the schedule on the CTM website. Are they normally on schedule? Is it easy to get the tickets on same day?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Casablanca to Chef Chaouen

the buses can often get full so you are not guaranteed to get a ticket on the day - you can buy online with CTM nowadays

Mirleft, Morocco
Level Contributor
141 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Casablanca to Chef Chaouen

They are not always on schedule - in my experience it depends on where the bus is coming from. If it starts in Casablanca, it will be on time, if it starts somewhere else you might not be this lucky. On the other hand, the few times my bus was late, they just put me into an earlier bus (that was also late, so just in time for me ;)

New Jersey
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Casablanca to Chef Chaouen

Thanks for the response. We will do the booking online.

4. Re: Bus from Casablanca to Chef Chaouen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17