We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to multi destinations via available modes of transp

Save Topic
Travel to multi destinations via available modes of transp

Hello i am at Accra (Ghana) and want to travel to different destinations by different modes of transport.I would like my route should include Casablanca, Italy , France, UK,Turkey, Dubai and back to Accra. The sequence can be changed but start and end is un change.The total time of travel is 22 to 28 days. Number of days and stay at different destinations varies from 2 days to 8 days. There will be places where i will stay at my own with friends or travel at my own but few places i want it to be done by You.So it is kind of mixed travel plan which some body to work for me or guide me. I will be single and want to see max won't mind travelling and sight seeing both in one go. Stay at youth hostels , good but not to expensive hotels. Travel on fairies, train , fly or inter city buses.Look after all my visa issues tickets, bookings, reservation what to do where to go, which place to see, every thing etc.

Or we can put it this way

Basically i want to travel to different parts of world via different modes of transport, stay at different type of hotels , hostels etc, so that the trip remains in budget and at the last of my journey would like to stay with my family in Dubai and come back to Accra. Can any one help me with this ..... plz

My budget is Max 5000 $

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to multi destinations via available modes of transp

here we can advise you about your days in Morocco, the rest you will switch to the other country forums for advice

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,089 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to multi destinations via available modes of transp

For such a trip to be successful you need to do lots of research by yourself, reading up about the countries. Guidebooks are obviously a good source of information.

We can help by answering specific questions but we are not a substitute to a guidebook or a travel agency.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to multi destinations via available modes of transp

US$ 5000 for three to four weeks of travel through perhaps five or six countries? Not possible I'm afraid. Rethink your travel plans please.

4. Re: Travel to multi destinations via available modes of transp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 06:16