We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

Upon arrival in Casablanca airport, do we buy a taxi coupon at a counter, then get a taxi or do we simply go out and hail one? do taxis run on metre? about how much is a cab fare from airport to city hotel?

I hate haggling with taxi drivers upon arrival so any help is appreciated. There are two of us.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

which Ibis? if it is Ibis Casa Voyageurs then just save money, time and hassle by taking the airport train

otherwise check the thread about taxis under Top Questions

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

thank you for nibrika. very much appreciated.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

airport transfer from Casablanca airport to Art Palace Spa hotel at Bd d' Anfa, 4 rue Benhamou. Anyone know about how much I should pay for a cab? Does cab run on metre? Arriving at 3 am in the morning.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

No meters in the taxis from the airport, you have to haggle. The official price is written on a board but they will ask for more - I know it is 250dh in the day, might be more at night.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

Yes Nibrika touched on it, they will want more, especially if your white. But thats the same for everything in the country, be prepared to be sandwiched in the taxi (which in any other modern country would have been declared a death trap and scrapped) with anyone else the driver can squeeze in. And no I'm not a disgruntled tourist, I have just finished 18 months of work in the place.

6. Re: airport transfer from Casablanca airport to hotel Ibis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:17