We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meknes to Fez

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rsa
australia
Level Contributor
749 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
meknes to Fez

Hi, We are planning to stay in Meknes one night and then travel to Fez,the following day. Enroute, we would like to stop at Volubilis. Can anyone help with travel advice. Would a taxi take us to Fez, and stop for a while at Volubilis, or can we catch a bus there. Have even thought of staying at the Volubilis Inn overnight, and then onto Fez the following day. The Volumbilis Inn has a shuttle to Fez. Any suggestions would be happily received. RSA

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: meknes to Fez

There is no acommodation in Volubilis. You can visit Volubilis easily either from Fes or Meknes, and then have your taxi take you onward to your next destination. It's just my opinion, but I would base myself out of Fes and do the Meknes/Volubilis visit as a day trip from there. The site needs only a few hours to visit and Meknes itself, aside from a few interesting monuments, is a watered down and less interesting version of Fes.

2. Re: meknes to Fez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 20:17