We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

Hi I just have 4 days to visit from casablanca to fez or marakesh Iam traveling with my doughter 17 and husband were we should go? we are going next week

maine
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

hi,

from casa, you can to marakesh .it is the place that deseves the 4 days.

enjoy your time.

cheers

mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

thanks any hotel recomendations?

top end

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
419 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

Both are great places to visit, but if I had to choose one I would choose Fes. I found Fes to be more authentic and the people more friendly. Marrakech was nice but it seemed far more touristy and commercial. The people in the medina were very aggressive.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

bruji 7, no recommendation, there are so many, but have a look on www.splendia.com, great choice .....

zurich
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

Better to go to Marrakesh.Easy to get there.

You will enjoy your time more in Marrakesh.Many nice places to visit.You can do a day-trip to the Atlas Mountains; you will like it.

Nice trip

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

i absolutely agree with lightening ... and don't like Marrakech, it's a "has been" ...

Chichester UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

go to Fez and stay at www.darseffarine.com - brilliant riad wonderful people - marrakech is close second - more lively so if thats what you want go there but less authentic and more tourists - I didn't like casablanca at all - given the chouice I would ditch casablanca and do both Fez and Marrakech

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

I agree: did not like Casablanca, loved Fez - and Marrakesh has changed so much in 7 years with wealthy foreigners having bought the riads, more tourists being there, and the whole "modernization" of the town - that I would go to Fez again if I had to choose between the two. Essaouira is where I would return if I was to go to Morocco for a 3rd trip.

9. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2007, 17:18
10. Re: I have 4 days should I go to Fez or marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 03:15