We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sept & oct weather in Fes

lagos
7 posts
Save Topic
sept & oct weather in Fes

I am going to be in Fes for the whole of Sept & Oct. What kind of clothing should I take. What is the weather like on average.

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sept & oct weather in Fes

You can't say for certain with regards to rain, but in general the month of september is hot, and october a little less so. So you should pack for summer with something for the rain just in case.

lagos
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sept & oct weather in Fes

I get cold very easily. which country's summer can I compare it with. How about evenings?

Wuppertal, Germany
Level Contributor
18 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sept & oct weather in Fes

I think you will not freeze in Fes in Sep / Oct... I found it really hot. I only had summer clothes with me. But just take some rain clothes with you - just in case you will have a rainy day. And a light pullover is also good to have in the luggage.

We had about 28 degrees every day in late October last year (2007). You can compare it with summer in South of France... I guess. Hope, this helps you a little bit.

lagos
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sept & oct weather in Fes

thanks reisemarie18, I beleive I will be fine. Plan to take my rain coat and an umbrella. Thanks again

5. Re: sept & oct weather in Fes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 19:18