We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sacred Music Festival

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arcata, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sacred Music Festival

We will be in Fes for the first three days of the festival. I have been looking over a ticket site and find that there are A and B tickets. Obviously the A tickets are better but can someone who has been to the festival tell me the difference? thanks in advance.

John VanSpeybroeck

Arcata, California

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sacred Music Festival

"A" tickets have you closer to the stage. The venue (Bab Mahrouk, one of the gates to the Royal Palace) doesn't really have bad seats. What is annoying however is that the festival organisers do nothing to insure that people do not use their mobiles during performances. As many of the people there are there with free tickets (lots of companies patronising the festival give away freebies to employees, clients and the like) it is more of a see-and-be-seen social event, I've been mildly appalled in past concerts to see people chatting away on their mobiles or talking with companions with little regard for who is on stage. Maybe as a musician myself I'm a little more sensitive to it and it wouldn't bother others as much, but I would rather pay for the cheaper tickets as a result. I'm also always surprised at how many seats often go empty in the "A" section, the other indicator that lots of tickets are given as complimentaries to people who don't attend.

Arcata, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sacred Music Festival

Thank you very much for the information. I too have a hard time restraining myself when people feel that everyone is interested in their conversations (planes, restaurants, etc.). B tickets it is. jvsb

3. Re: Sacred Music Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 00:17