We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

Could anyone please give me walking directions to Riad La Cle de Fes please. I have been told to go to Batha place and make a phone call but I don't know if our phone will work in Morocco.

I know it is hard to find but if someone gave me some good directions I think I should be able to get close enough.

Cheers,

Brizlion.

Fes
Level Contributor
573 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

I found this with a very simple search on google.

www.riadlacledefes.com/english/location.html

The place is not far from the petit taxi stand at Batha. But do as they recommend and call them when you are close to Batha, it really is the easiest thing to do.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

Thank you for the info.

I have seen this before but I was more after a turn left, turn right here directions.

We will try and call them but have been told our phone may not work in Morocco and this is just a back up plan.

Cheers,

Brizlion.

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

If the walking directions were that simple I'm sure the Riad would've provided them. In a labyrinth such as the Fes medina, where there isn't a single street that is straight, and where many turns actually lead to dead ends, directions often end up confusing the matter. I've spent years in the medina and still manage to get lost on occassion. Most times when a foreigner looks lost (and even when you aren't) someone appears at your side to try and lead you to where you are going (for a tip, usually). The riad might prefer to send someone to guide you as opposed to a young hopeful who then starts harrassing you at the door because the tip you gave them wasn't enough.

Keep a pocketful of small change on you, as there are a few "Teleboutiques" in the Batha area from where you can make a call if your mobile is inactive.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

Thank you Chano for the info.

Especially regarding the Teleboutiques.

We can call them from there.

Cheers,

Brizlion.

5. Re: Directions to Riad La Clé de Fès

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2009, 07:21